They had a simple luncheon with delicious food and lively conversation :), and yummy wedding cake for dessert. The wedding was on some charming stone steps in a beautiful wooded area. And then, with a few pictures and happy well-wishes for the newly-weds, we said goodbye. Sadly they only had the next day for a honeymoon before they had to report back to Intelligence School (Air Force) in Texas, but now they are together and that makes going back to work so much sweeter.
Josh was able to snap a few pictures of the cake, the cutting of the cake, the sparkling apple cider (in all three colors!) for the best man's toast, and beautiful Jess (beautifully married, smiling with her flower-girl niece). I was so glad I was able to be there with her! Congrats Jess and Darrell!
She is so beautiful. What a happy story!
ReplyDeleteThey look so happy! I'm happy they have each other. Beautiful wedding.
ReplyDeleteMomma Bowen