Well, here are the highlights:
- Wonderful family vacations: Bear Lake and Cabin
- New Teacher
- We're pregnant! Tell no one :) and :(
- Sick with sympathetic first graders
- First Dr. appointment and ultrasound
- First parent teacher conferences
- Announcing the baby to the kids and other school people
- Meeting with Midwives
- Our missionary brother
- Thanksgiving
- First baby kicks
- Black Friday and allergies
- Josh's large prints in gallery!
- Losing kids and gaining new ones
- Christmas giving (and winning!)
- Christmas tree and LEDs
- Baby bump picture at halfway
There you go! Pictures and details to follow.
Um hello I am waiting for the details and pics "to follow!" And as I was snoopi--- I mean, BROWSING through your old posts, I commented on one in June or July... the fishing one. It will make you happy. And I'm glad you have a blog... and that I know about it now :)
ReplyDeleteWe like baby bumps!!!!!
ReplyDelete